Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lebron James asks "What Should I Do?", and promptly drops The Corporate Elbow on Sports Fans

Growing up, I was a big fan of what is known as professional wrestling and what was known as the WWF.  OK, so maybe I still check it out on occasion when I'm flipping channels on a Monday night.  Don't judge me, because that's not the point.

The point is Lebron James' latest Nike ad, in which he asks all of us what he should do with his life.  Maybe he doesn't have the charisma of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (then again, who the heck does?), but Lebron has just cut himself one darn good heel promo.  I almost want to like where the guy's coming from, because it seems he put some heart into this one, even if he is blaming everyone else for where his image is at.

Of course, just like professional wrestling, there are always writers, and Nike stands to gain just as much (if not more) from this spiel as Lebron does.  But with the NBA season underway again, it's at least a nice attention grabber to check out.  And you can do so here:

No comments: