Oh Charlie Sheen....the entertainment you have provided us in the last week is absolutely epic! Are you crazy? Are you bi-polar? Are you on drugs? Are you all of the above? We may never know, but one thing is for sure, you have provided us with some great quotes in the last week! Here are a few of the gems from recent!
"I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."
– Explaining why he wasn't planning on attending the Oscars, on Pat O'Brien's Loose Cannons radio show
"I have a disease? Bull–t. I cured it … with my mind."
– Rejecting his father Martin Sheen's statement that his son suffers from alcoholism to The Alex Jones Show
"There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins."
– Explaining why he's decided to be so outspoken
"I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
– Professing his sobriety to 20/20's Andrea Canning
"I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p–y!"
– Taking aim at the founding father
"I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind, and unlearned 22 years of fiction...the fiction of AA. It's a silly book written by a broke-down fool."
-Explaining to The Today Show how he cured himself of addiction
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars, and people can't figure me out; they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."
-Informing The Today Show of his desire to be his true self