Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We're going to Disneyland!

Well...when I say Disneyland, I mean Disney World.  And when I say we, I mean Narcosleepy and The H-Bomb.  Not The Mike, of course.  Who else is gonna hold the internet down?

So, the married half of (O)PP's staff are gone away for a week, leaving myself and our mysterious fourth blogger to take the steering wheel of this site and drive it straight into your hearts.  Like a stake, only of happiness. 

The duo will be checking in from time to time (I won't drop names, but one of them already texted me to say "There are huge boobs everywhere at disney."), but you might expect a bit less from us over the next week.  Between last week's craziness and this week's vacation, we've all been a little swamped.

In the meantime, I want to take care of some housekeeping duties.  Big thanks to Zach of ZforZombies.com and Morgan of The Kid in the Hall for spreading some love to (O)PP during our first few weeks.  Your support is greatly appreciated!

So, since I'm running this mofo at present, do y'all have anything you want from (O)PP?  More movies, more music, less videos, etc.?  Please let us know (like, you could even use the comments below or the facebook or the twitter!), so we can keep having fun and rocking your universe!

(For example, I'll be giving y'all my controversial review of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World tonight!  BEWARE!)

No comments: